Welcome to Stemcom 2016 with Theme: Sustainable Communications for Everyone, Everywhere!
The International Workshop on Systems and Technology for Energy Management in Communication Networks is an international forum on theory, design, analysis, implementation/practices related to energy efficiency and energy management in 5G communication systems. Stemcom 2016 will be held as a part of SmartGIFT conference in Liverpool UK, on 19th May, 2016. Stemcom 2016 is organized in cooperation with the European Alliance for Innovation (EAI).
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- online that covers a variety of scientific disciplines, as well as in the ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
- Best papers will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Energy Web
Role of energy management in all-types of communication networks is considered as a foremost future action to build future sustainable communication networks for everyone and everywhere. Stemcom 2016 will position the emerging applications, services and engineering frameworks to further innovate the concept of Energy efficiency in emerging complex communication systems; discover the new potential of technology and tools and further facilitate the energy efficiency practices for 5G communication networks and beyond.
Stemcom 2016 has 4 pillars of interest:
- Energy Management in emerging communication systems
- Energy Management tools and techniques in communication systems
- Energy Management practices in communication systems
- Emerging and Selected areas for energy management in communication systems
Stemcom 2016 will create a forum for researches, and practitioners from both academia and industry to identify and discuss the significance of energy efficiency in 5G network and to publish the key research results to disseminate the state-of-the-art concepts and techniques in all-aspects of energy management in complex communication systems and technologies pertaining to 5G networks. The workshop will also serve as a prolific opportunity to educate about, promote and accelerate system and technological evolution toward energy management in 5G networks.